Porsche 997 Turbo
Learn More ▸
Find Wheels for Your Vehicle ▸
More Info on Our
Golf R Build
Learn More ▸
Check Out This
View Photo Gallery ▸
On our social media sites for
daily updates and pictures
Lightweight Underdrive Pulley Kit GT3
Fits all model 3.6L GT3 / RS's from 2004-2008 & New 2010 3.8L GT3
The Evolution MotorSports ClubSport lightweight and strengthened crank pulley is designed to surpass the quality and technical specifications of the original as well as the upgraded GT3 crank pulleys. EVOMS engineers modeled the basic design of our pulley from latest generation billet aluminum GT3 pulley, which was upgraded for the 2010 3.8L GT3. When testing the OEM aluminum GT3 pulley, we found that the design was better than the OEM steel pulley; however, there were many ways to improve it. Through extensive theoretical (FEA) testing in SolidWorks, as well as in real world performance tests, EVOMS engineers created an upgraded CNC machined billet aluminum pulley that outperforms all of the OEM GT3 pulleys and has features that drastically improve the overall strength and durability for any stock or higher performance level 996 / 997 GT3/RS.
The Evolution MotorSports ClubSport billet aluminum crank pulley upgrade is 56% lighter (220g vs. 500g) than the stock GT3 steel pulley and 27% lighter (220g vs. 300g) than the upgraded OEM aluminum pulley from the 2010 3.8L GT3. The reduction of weight from the EVOMS pulley improves throttle response and overall engine performance.
A critical feature of our crank pulley is the increased surface area where the pulley mounts to the crankshaft. Our design increases this mounting area by more than 66% which distributes the contact load of the pulley over a larger area and eliminates the possibility of the pulley spinning loose, even at higher than stock RPM levels. Finally, the EVOMS CNC machined billet aluminum pulley looks and performs like you would expect to find on Porsche’s flagship GT3 / RS vehicle.
Read More Detailed Information About This Pulley Kit From Our Press Release Here
EVOMS Lightweight Underdrive Power Pulley Installation Instructions
• Developed by EVOMS engineers using state of the art SolidWorks CAD software
• Tested and validated by EVOMS engineers using SolidWorks - Design Validation Software
• Real world tested on a wide range of vehicles: from 420 HP street cars to 520 HP race cars @ 9000 RPMS
• CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum (OEM pulley is steel)
• Anodized black to preserve / seal the aluminum and retain an OEM appearance
• Reduced weight: EVOMS pulley is 56% lighter than the OEM GT3 steel pulley & 27% lighter than the OEM 2010 pulley
• 66% more surface area where the pulley mates with the snout of the crankshaft
• Incorporates machined OEM timing marks on the pulley
• Balanced within less than .1 gram
• Lifetime warranty – Original purchaser
• Pricing subject to change without notice.
• This product may not comply with your local emissions standards. EVOMS is not responsible for emissions compliance, please purchase with care
EVOMS High Energy Discharge Ignition Coils
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Evolution Motorsports. All Rights Reserved.